- Chris Brown was involved in a minor car accident on Tuesday in LA after he rear ended a Mercedes with his Rage Rover, and his on-again/off-again flame Karreuche Tran was seen standing with him at the scene. The damage to other car was minimal and the cops were not called - but this pretty much confirms that Chris and Karreuche are back together.
- Will Smith admitted to HipHollywood.com that Kanye West has been urging him to get back to his musical roots. "I've been messing around with Kanye," he revealed. "We went in the studio a couple times, so I might get the bug. I'm not going to do it unless I'm truly inspired, but Ye's been pushing me a little bit." Smith's already dipping his toe back into the musical pool. Monday night on the Late Show, Big Willie reprised one of his classics, "Summertime," and didn't miss a beat on the mic.
- Does singer Jon Bon Jovi hate Justin Bieber? I hear Mr. Jovi was upset at Bieber for being late to multiple concerts. "Every generation has guys that do that, none of that is new. They run the risk of disrespecting their audience members who have worked hard to pay for their ticket, to give you the permission to take two or three hours of their lives -- or in that kid's case, 80 minutes of their lives." Bon Jovi wasn’t finished… "Do it once, you can be forgiven," he said. "Do it enough times and shame on you. They won't have you back. Then it just becomes a cliché. It's really not cool - you're an a**hole. Go to f**kin' work!"
- Last night on Dancing With The Stars, the mirror ball trophy went to… Kellie Pickler.
- Even more proof that Al Roker is crazy… while returning from a local weather break, Al Roker wasn't aware they were back live and was caught randomly barking at one of their producers
- Ray J finally admits what we all knew, his Song 'I Hit It First' is about Kim Kardashian. He was on with Wendy Williams.
- Selena Gomez greeted her ex, Justin Bieber, with a little smooch backstage at the Billboard Awards…and Taylor walked by with a funny little reaction!